On the basis of a personal consultation or existing planning, we develop the optimal solution for all lock and cleanroom areas together with our customers.
- The KEMMLIT brand stands for top quality, reliability and sustainability – we are part of the strong family-owned Kemmler Group with approx. 2,000 employees.
Every project in our company – from the smallest to the large project – has a permanently assigned project manager, who accompanies you throughout the entire project and supports you competently with all questions.
- KEMMLIT relies on state-of-the-art EDP systems to optimise work processes and for project visualisation.
We manufacture your individual product on some of the most modern machinery in the industry, which is subject to consistent quality control in the factory and in all departments.
- Production using state-of-the-art CNC machining centres.
- Highly trained specialists ensure a consistently high quality.
With our modern vehicle fleet, we deliver your cleanroom equipment to the construction site punctually on the agreed date. It is then immediately received by our trained specialist fitters without intermediate storage.
- Delivery is made according to customer requirements with or without a forklift.
- The cleanroom equipment is delivered pre-cleaned in dust-proof packaging.
Our specially trained technicians install your cleanroom equipment on time and are your contacts on-site. Even assembly during cleanroom operation are part of our day-to-day business.
Of course, if you have any change requests or other suggestions after completion or during operation, they will be implemented quickly.
- We guarantee to respond within 24 hours.